by the chrome add-on man:)
i was confused at first as v8 is a nice multi-vegetable drink we have at home a lot
and its also one of the signs on the back of the Rover 3500 they trashed on top gear recently, and both these associations were probably not along the lines the speaker intended....
on the other hand, he obviously hadn't read about making oCaml networking apps go fast:)
music while you browse
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2010 (29)
- the day the internet stood still
- Tricycle design
- dan brown - the lost clue?
- CS meets news control and CS meets germs and immun...
- end of amateur internet era, what a sad loss
- collision avoidance for cell phone walkers (and cy...
- privacy, the internet, and asymmetric warfare
- hard-to-lose money idea
- swiss army locksmithereens
- journalists dont get it
- comment is content free
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2008 (89)
- ► 2007 (74)