1. wonders how easy a provenance tracker for news would be to hack up (hint hint = plagiarism detector + rss feed merger) - this'd automate flat earth news reporting - maybe google news could run it as an aggregator:)
it would be nice to see a threaded source of news, and see when the BBC, Fox, CNN, Guardian, Times of India are "reporting" things that are actually just press releases from Number 10 Downing St or Company X's publicity department....
2. your immune system can cope with a certain number of different viruses and a certain number of different immune responses - has anyone done cryptanalysis to figure out
why? for example, immunising you against a new thing can make you less immune to another thing - this sounds like wherever the T cells store their signatures has a finite heap or stack size
the former would be good for sanity, the latter for general well being:)
music while you browse
- ► 2018 (16)
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2010 (29)
- the day the internet stood still
- Tricycle design
- dan brown - the lost clue?
- CS meets news control and CS meets germs and immun...
- end of amateur internet era, what a sad loss
- collision avoidance for cell phone walkers (and cy...
- privacy, the internet, and asymmetric warfare
- hard-to-lose money idea
- swiss army locksmithereens
- journalists dont get it
- comment is content free
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2008 (89)
- ► 2007 (74)