Tuesday, November 25, 2008

today's puzzles



1. what is the maximum _width_ of a mobius strip?

2. why is my life pants? - women keep saying what sort of underware I should port. How is that fair?

3, if I was to say to you "eldritch", and "nameless horror" you would probably cry
"H.P.Lovecraft". But what about a band name generator based on the name?

We have "sauce type" "emotion/profession" and "vehicle"

so you could have
ketchup witchcraft
or
mustard loveboat
or
mint loveseat
or
brown likecar .... <- fail :)


4. Finally, (for today), is
transcendental physics a category error
like the God Delusion (or the Dog Allusion)?

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
misery me, there is a floccipaucinihilipilification (*) of chronsynclastic infundibuli in these parts and I must therefore refer you to frank zappa instead, and go home