has anyone ever run a plagiarism detecter (there are lots) on (say) the linux source tree? it'd be interesting to see how much redundant code there is:-)
oh so with ip spoofing - can we ask someone near by a source to attest that they have seen the host we are speaking to (i.e. they attest to seeing a packet with a low rtt)?
as a cheap and cheerful prevention of wide area ip soofing bots?
music while you browse
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (69)
- startup midwifery and RAI*
- Great talk by Andrew Odlyzko here today
- today's puzzles
- accelerationistas! be careful what you wish for
- damn - got me in one, again
- too much too young - flaws in early internet resea...
- gender bender
- self plagiarism in code...and ip spoofing
- living in a material world
- brainy bumbershutes or the sentient umbrella
- automating creativity by application of ancient gr...
- © God
- poisoning p2p nets - does the RIAA pay for the cop...
- hard sf fashion victims prisoners of history
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2007 (74)