so we have a LOT of examples of people doing stuff on the net (whether fixed or mobile, web or games) - could we not codify the patterns of use and then just optimize the hell out of the common cases - a bit like robot car painters (which are basically playbacks of tapes of humans) -
in the mobile case, for example, if you see someone's journey is the same as one of a small set of previous journey's by themself or other people, then all the congestion control, routing, handovers and radio signal stuff could just be replayed from those journeys in all the routers and switches and hosts...
mapreduce on the protocol stack...with cache prewarming:)
meanwhile, I was wondering if one could do IP over chattering teeth (i.e. people blue with cold, signalling IP packets by clicks) - blueteeth?
music while you browse
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (69)
- Moors law - alternative history from the Free Plot...
- The wisdom of dead crowds
- I hate this song
- I fought the internet law and the internet won...
- internet of food - making it real - not just alice...
- This has to be true....
- what if...
- information leakage in the 21st century internet
- humans are just gating functions controling flow b...
- intensional networking....new idea?
- why do americans write to me with a return address...
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2007 (74)