http://news.com.com/Congress+P2P+networks+harm+national+security/2100-1029_3-6198585.html?tag=nefd.lede>p2p is unamerican and clearly must be suppressed, but the congressmen were dismayed to find that despite billions of dollars of subsidy to DARPA and BBN and Lockheed and so on, the Internet has no off button. The vice president has no clothes.
give away secrets? i dunno, perhaps they ought to pay us for inventing the web:-)
music while you browse
- ► 2018 (13)
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (69)
- ► 2008 (89)
- look behind you!
- I dont the best I can and now I want my blog back
- file sharing is communist, declares congress
- the internet of tings
- the atlantic auction
- RAND survey on self regulation for the internet
- complexity/diversity at multiple bio-scales
- Crowcroft's 10 Laws of Startups
- a battery of broken dreams - wireless senseless ne...
- ▼ July (9)