Tuesday, February 03, 2009

special relationship

milliband(pede) and clinton (unhilarious) renewed the special relationship between the U[K|S] today = yippee - we are still in "special needs" and we can follow the US into war, be their european aircraft carrier, missile launch site, and supporter in all things
financially reckless.

I am so proud - it is so consistent with rolling over and letting foreign companies ship their exploited workforces here to work underpaid, underprotected AND displace local workers.

Just WTF is going on with people these days? have they no spine? how did we end up in this craphole?

civil rights, finance, services, just which policy (and mechanism) did anyone actually vote for (n.b. I have never voted for either major party in England since 1976 - although I voted in every election -)

stand up and be counted, you moron thatcherites and new labourites.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
misery me, there is a floccipaucinihilipilification (*) of chronsynclastic infundibuli in these parts and I must therefore refer you to frank zappa instead, and go home