so i met up with a random set of people in NY yesterday pre-infocom TPC meeting, and we went to a fine bar and then a very interesting Ethiopian restaurant
It has been my general experience (since 1988) that people in the comms area are really not stereotypically geek at all at least when it comes to food and drink - we definitely have interesting (and not necessarily just expensive) taste:)
music while you browse
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (69)
- xmas tv computing lecture website - fun for all th...
- Reverse Engineering is like Physics
- 3 more internet ideas
- innovation, provenance, nationalism and competitio...
- netheads are also foodies...
- From where does authority vest in a post-Internet ...
- loss of meaning in RL
- zen koan for the day
- tivo on the radio - oh and finding lost remote con...
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2007 (74)