here is another really really bad idea that I really should patent, not.
I am forever being faxed documents which I then sign and fax back, thus wasting 2 copies (the blank input at the originator end and the signed input at my end)
what we need is a robot arm driven by a robot glove, and a fax protocol between the glove end and the robot end - then the document originator puts said document into the
faxsignator (TM), and I get a "ding" at my end, put my hand in glove, take up a pen, and "sign in the air", driving the bot at the originator end to reproduce my signature accurately on the original piece of paper.
Green and legal...surely?
music while you browse
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (69)
- you know, patently speaking, if you started now, t...
- Gender difference in strategies for getting un-los...
- 9 plots and Dunbar's number - computer science, an...
- digital signatures and bots...
- gerrymandering the news...
- primeval knowledge - when anomalies are commonplac...
- founders at work - possibly re-imagining transform...
- crossoverlay optimisation
- a true history of wayback web browsing
- sexual rejection and journalism....and life
- ▼ February (10)
- ► 2007 (74)