google's global hegemony took one step closer to reality today when
they announced their new open wifi hotspot voip service, dubbed the
G-spot. only avaialble to customers who have purchased the g-phone, these will have unlimited world wide calls for free.
The first customers will be the feds, or g-men as they have become known - often visible talking into hidden microphones built into their grey suits to avoid making the public jealous, g-men will now save the US governemnt millions of cents in AT&T bills
asked whether the FBI should trust google not to spy on their voice traffic, the director dwayne edgar hoobler said "oh yes, we trust google - we use them to spy on you after all"
you will be able to purchase g-phones soon, as seen on G-TV, so long as you have a Gisa credit card.
this has been unreal, and i am not serious, no really. no i am not. i mean it. stop it.
music while you browse
- ► 2015 (17)
- ► 2013 (17)
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2010 (29)
- ► 2009 (69)
- ► 2008 (89)
- practical ad hoc networks in rural areas: man-made...
- packet switching in the air
- endless-to-endless debate about pointless-to-point...
- the quantum distance between EE and CS...
- google announces the G-phone...
- Press Freedom, and what Pops?
- tilda, home at last,
- virtualisation of networks, systems and users:)
- ▼ May (8)