Thursday, November 17, 2005

today I am mostly modeling designer psychoses

it seems to me that the internet was almost certainly actually created by aliens. the idea that humans would build something so baroque is implausible. I have met some of the people usually credited with being the father, mother and uncle of the internet, and I can't say that I believe it - the same could be said for WWW (search engines - why aren't there search and destroy engines), P2P (file sharing - havn't we got enough files already) and blogs and all the rest - it is far more likely that this came from an insect or machine culture, possibly from the future. or else from the past, but not anywhere near here or now. network address translators, now what are they all about eh?

its also clear that avian flu is a human product, and not part of normal evolution of viruses.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
misery me, there is a floccipaucinihilipilification (*) of chronsynclastic infundibuli in these parts and I must therefore refer you to frank zappa instead, and go home